We can always use more volunteers. We have a great group of caring individuals who want to help animals, and who have a lot of fun doing it. Interested? We hope so.
There are so many ways to help us out. Some of the areas in which volunteers are needed include:
• Walking, bathing, and petting dogs and cats at the Louisa County Animal Shelter.
• Participating in Adoption Outings, which usually take place on the weekends.
• Transporting animals to various appointments or foster homes.
• Fostering dogs, puppies, cats, or kittens.
• Marketing and Social Media of all kinds.
• Fund-raising and Grant Writing.
• Establishing community outreach and education programs in the public schools.
This list is only a beginning of the ways that you can help. Bring your special talents to Louisa Humane Society and have fun too!
Click Here for Volunteer application